Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: TROUBLE's Diary

Fender Deluxe
    Thanks

Here are some good ones:

I was in the closet yesterday and found an issue of Playboy with Madonna in it. Talking about gross, man it looked like she had Don King in a headlock, with all that underarm hair n'stuff.

Well I cranked up my old Firebird, I rarely drive it, I think a header gasket has leakage in it because it sounded like an airplane. It finally got warmed up by the time I pulled in the parking lot of my workplace. I think a bird is interested in buying it, because he left a huge deposit on it yesterday. My little girl threw up in it a couple of years ago.
    I'm tired today, the nightmares of Keef chasing me are getting worse, my wife said that I tossed, turned, and sweated all night last night. These dreams seem so realistic, sort of like Nightmare On Elm Street. I'd rather be chased by Freddie than Keef.
    Older women turn me on, they actually know what to do in the sack. When you say,"Come on and back up to the pump", they are there. I was at the mall one time and I told a girl in the store, "When you are ready to back up to the pump, call me", she slapped me. One time we was dicussing here about "rushing the stank on the hanglow", I think Dually wanted to know when to do this. I asked a girl in Walmart, "When would be a good time to rush the stank on the hanglow?", she looked at me puzzled for a minute and she asked me, "Are you refering to me?" I said, "Well, yes", she slapped me also.
    I went to this store called "Spencers" in the mall Sunday afternoon, it is a novelty store, they carry like novelty items in there and stuff. They tend to have some good stuff every now and then. I went to find a new Jimi doll, my old one is looking kind of ragged now-a-days. They said they had them but they are sold out. They did however have a talking penis, I asked the sales clerk if that was their "Ed Roman" doll, it went clear over her head I guess, she just looked at me funny.
    I was raised to respect my elders and to help them when I could. Screw that, not any more. I was at Walmart the other day and this old lady was pushing a cart full of groceries (we have a grocery store in our Walmart). I noticed that she was having a hard time pushing it as I seen a big bag of dog food slide off the bottom of her cart. I went over to her cart and picked up the dog food for her and I was going to put it back on her cart for her. She hauled off and kicked me in the nuts, as I stood there with her dog food in my arms. She took her dog food from me and stomped off with her groceries, I'm standing there in pain and embarassment. The little ***** punted my sack like she was in the NFL. She went and told the manager that I was trying to take her dog food from her. When the manager confronted me, I told him to move along or I would kick his ass.
    The Human Torch was denied a bank loan.

Fenderfied
    Thanks

Is it possible the meds started to work and he moved on or is it possible that the meds failed and he may be gone?
    You're in my sight, but there's a mist on my lens!

Fenderfied
    Thanks

Sounds like he is or was near me somewhere. I think we all have a little in common with his posts. That must be why it is so readable. He was really blogging early on.
    I'm not sayin' that, I'm just sayin'......

Fenderfied
    Thanks

A genius / a mystery / where is Trouble a.k.a. Rockerdude?

Fender Deluxe
    Thanks

I don't think he's up for parole yet.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people" Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat, "We're all mad here 'n stuff."

Fenderfied
    Thanks

Actually, he didn't have a computer at home and he used the one at his work. He lost his job in a huge cutback in the company and lost his connection. We haven't heard from him since.
    Yer guitar pickin' friend,
    Herb
    "It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing, 'n stuff!"

Fenderfied
    Thanks

Does anyone have any trouble updates?

I wish he would emerge from the forum deep~