Thread: Howdy everyone

Thanks

Default Howdy everyone

I just like to Let you guys know, I was diagnosed when I was in grade school, with a problem they called phonics. I cannot hear certain vowel sounds in words. I will misspell some words well a lot . I can read real well but when i speak I sometimes have a little problem saying words vocal wise. And a lot of time my spell check has know idea whats going on and spell a whole different word. And I know I should go over what I have written but i have ADD and that is boring. The reason I am telling you I was in another forum not going to mention, and they really made fun of me. They don't realize that has happen all my life. So please forgive. My name is Gary , I play bass and guitar, I own a Fender Okeumeo how ever you spell it Jazz bass, I have a Fender P bass, and my pride and joy a Lakland 3tbs Hollow body bass sort of like an ES335 but only one F hole..And I have an American Fender Telecaster that I loaded with Pure Vintage 58 pickups. And now I have the Squire I posted here unusual to me its a bolt neck M-80 and I have fell in love with it, it uses 2 humbuckers. I don't know much about it but the neck is super fast. Amps I have a little Blackstar ip30, a Markbass Jeff Berlin combo 15 with a B&C speaker, I have a small Ampeg BA-110 little 40 watts great for small gigs and my pride and joy my Rivera Clubster Royale 112 50 watts. I have played everything from country, blues my favorite, southern gospel, and Christian Rock and metal. And I have played praise and worship for around 35 years in church guitar and bass. And my phonic problems does not effect my music.

Fenderfied
    Thanks

Hey, Gary! Welcome. Sounds like you'll fit in fine here. We don't have an aptitude test, thank goodness, or I couldn't pass it! All are welcome. We're a smaller group of guys who love gear, guitars, and beer. (there's a fridge around here someplace.... but they keep moving it and no one tells me where it's gone) Maybe they'll tell you where it is.... Anyway,

Post pics when ya can!
    Lucky
    Bottle Rocket Scientist.....

Fenderfied
    Thanks

Welcome aboard Gary! We're a friendly bunch here and we understand you perfectly. Dive right in and feel free to ask/discuss anything you like.
    I'm a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.

Fender Lover
    Thanks

Welcome to the fold, Gary. No worries, the callous, inconsiderate types find their way to the exit on their own. We're more of a self-governing group here. Make yourself at home, take a look around and chime in whenever your inspired!
    ~MW
    "But hey, I like these cheap riffs, they make me happy and alive each day here, when all seems lost and grey good riff pump blood stronger, sweat visit your face and - you feel then all right!"~ Elvir 2015

Fenderfied
    Thanks

Hey! Welcome, Gary!
    "Ain't nobody leavin' this place without singin' the blues" - Albert Collins

Friend of Leo
    Thanks

Welcome!!! You are home now crash on the sofa and relax man! Keep on thumpin!