Thread: M-80

Thanks

Default M-80

Hi guys, a week ago i traded a Boss DD-3 delay for A Squire I have never heard of. I guess it suppose to be sort of rare. It's called a Squire M-80 with a bolt on neck. And it also has to humbuckers , its in good condition has a little buckle rash on the back. I have an American Fender Telecaster and right now I think i like the M-80 a little better. This is a fun guitar to play, the frets are a little closer and makes it fast to play and tome easier to chord. I have never seen one before, as soon as I can i will post a picture. its a dark reddish color. The humbuckers sound very good in it and they are probably cheap. I looked on line not much info on them, how ever they made 2 models. One was a bolt on neck with chrome pickups they said Duncan design and the one i have is a bolt on neck. Do any of you know more then I do about it, I don't think I would ever get rid of it, It sounds awesome on my Rivera Clubster Royale
    Last edited by G.L.M.; 08-21-2019 at 02:30 PM.

Fenderfied
    Thanks

Todd Krause designed, so has to be good.

https://www.musicradar.com/reviews/g...ies-m-80-24792

I want pictures of that amp too!
    I'm a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.