Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fenderfied
    Thanks

Well, he is The Doc.
    I'm a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.

Fender Deluxe
    Thanks

Hey Harry, nice to hear from you. Good luck with your surgery. I played in a band a few years ago with a guy who had an Ibanez electric with a Floyd Rose. He could really make that axe sing.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people" Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat, "We're all mad here 'n stuff."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dangerine49 For This Useful Post:

jamesron41 (09-21-2018)

Fenderfied
    Thanks

thanks Jerry!

some of the worlds best guitarist use ibanez, like Steve Vai and joe Satriani!
    "Ain't nobody leavin' this place without singin' the blues" - Albert Collins

Fender Deluxe
    Thanks

Harry, I'm just curious...if the hernia isn't bothering you, why would they think the repair has unraveled? I don't want you to go through surgery that is not necessary. Can you PM me with more details?
    The Human Torch was denied a bank loan.

Fenderfied
    Thanks

A few years back they had told me it was undone/unraveled(I think that is what they were meaning). I had a catscan the other day to check this little mass(the mass was negative for anything bad) of tissue in my stomach area on abdomen, and this one showed up. Then when I went to my GI doc the other day he mentioned that I might should think about surgery for this hernia. So I assumed it was the same kind of surgery i had before. But I don't know if it is the same old hernia or not. They probably know. But I think they already knew I had the hernia from when they saw it had unraveled before but I was surprised by it because I haven't had much pain from it all these years.

I am getting a EGD done in about a month. The reason for EGD is my 3 yr checkup for barretts. Hes gonna be checking out my stomach and barretts stuff! I guess he might be able to see the hernia when he goes down, i am not sure how it works
    I hope I am making sense.
    Last edited by jamesron41; 09-21-2018 at 10:55 PM.
    "Ain't nobody leavin' this place without singin' the blues" - Albert Collins

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12