Friend of Leo
    Thanks

Default Love these clips!

Gentlemen,

You gotta love YouTube, eh? I just had to share these tow with you, and one more in another post so as not to confuse people..:)

This first one has to be at least a few years old, given that both Clapton and Page have grey hair now. Seemed like the Queen had no idea who they were, and I especially liked the formal way in which Jimmy introduced himself "James Page", but I suppose you don't call yourself "Jimmy" in royal company.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDDZf_NoN7s

This one is long, but its so great, and its in HD. Its nice to see Clapton settled in the town where he was born, living well and making great music. I was especially impressed with the short segment of "Catch The Blues", which is something Donald Fagen could have written. Forgive me for being ignorant, but I would not have expected Clapton to write something like that (he wrote that song).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z557G8kd58k

Enjoy!

Srini

Super Moderator
    'Caster County, Oregon, USA, Earth, Sol, The Milky Way
    Thanks

That is some good stuff! Thanks!
    "Life's too short not to enjoy great tone."

Some contend that rock 'n roll is bad for the body & bad for the soul
    Bad for the heart, bad for the mind, bad for the deaf & bad for the blind.
    It makes some men crazy and they talk like fools.
    Makes some men crazy and they start to drool.

Fenderfied
    Thanks

My kids take YouTube for granted. It is an amazing resource for many things. If YouTube was around when I was a teen I would have gotten nothing done. I wonder if it would have helped my early playing.
    I'm not sayin' that, I'm just sayin'......