Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    FT Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by badxmpl View Post
    You're welcome.... I have been contemplating a Jaguar due to old nerve damage and surgeries. I'm imagining that the short scale makes fretting/playing somewhat easier. do you find that to be the case at all?
    Right now Badxmpl its not easier because I'm still in the adjustment phase, trying to get used to the neck profile, fingerboard width compared to my other guitars. BUT I think it'll be great in time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FT Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mbkri View Post
    I'm going to take the arm off when its in the case. Don't see the point in having the spring remain in tension for long periods of time, but my concern is the push fit (which is common to many other Fender models) and the effect of months and eventually years of taking off and putting on. Does something wear out over time? Anyone got a jag or a Jazzmaster that they've been using for a decade taking the arm off regularly? Is it still a snug fit? If its a staytrem type.....does it still stay?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yes it stays and I’m the second owner of my 1963,it was in and out of the case for decades but now I keep her on my “Wall of Fender” where my fenders sleep when they’re not in my studio, or bedroom, or Family Room, my girlfriends house etc.
    I’ve only had my Japanese JazzMaster for a couple of years but so far so good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk