Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Fender American Standard Telecaster Jade Pearl Metallic Rosewood Fretboard

Looking for one in excellent to mint condition. Lmk what ya have and photos are a +. Or if you know of a place that has one for sale Lmk. Or if you know of a place that has one for sale Lmk.
    Or if you know of a place that has one for sale Lmk.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fenderfied
    Thanks

Welcome. I liked the Jade Pearl Metallic. When they discontinued the color a couple of years back there were a ton of them on eBay. I just checked and now there are no strats or teles for sale on eBay in that color. Interesting.
    I'm not sayin' that, I'm just sayin'......

Fender Deluxe
    Thanks

I've seen a couple around but only with maple fretboards.
    The Human Torch was denied a bank loan.

Thanks

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Yes, I too, remember very when they were plentiful on ebay or for sale everywhere. I also remember being torn in two between the strat or tele. lol! I chose the strat since the seller was a charm to work with and had a mint guitar. I also snag the snake skin strap that really fit well with the colors of the guitar. I was happy he agreed to sell it with the axe. I didnt think these tele's would be hard to find since they seemed to be everywhere. I should have chosen to look sooner after I paid the strat off. UGH!!! It seems alot are popping up in pawn shops. I found a seller on ebay that had one listed in the middle of Aug. It must have sold in store though as he ended the auction. It was maple neck. I guess its just going to be a waiting game.

I was also thinking of a 52 ri tele if I couldnt find this one. Not sure which sounds better the jade pearl or a 52 ri? Any help on this?

Fender Lover
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gorilla View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Yes, I too, remember very when they were plentiful on ebay or for sale everywhere. I also remember being torn in two between the strat or tele. lol! I chose the strat since the seller was a charm to work with and had a mint guitar. I also snag the snake skin strap that really fit well with the colors of the guitar. I was happy he agreed to sell it with the axe. I didnt think these tele's would be hard to find since they seemed to be everywhere. I should have chosen to look sooner after I paid the strat off. UGH!!! It seems alot are popping up in pawn shops. I found a seller on ebay that had one listed in the middle of Aug. It must have sold in store though as he ended the auction. It was maple neck. I guess its just going to be a waiting game.

I was also thinking of a 52 ri tele if I couldnt find this one. Not sure which sounds better the jade pearl or a 52 ri? Any help on this?
    Find the body you like, sand it, and paint it the colour you want. Done! See how easy that is? Not!
    Whether you think you can...or you can't...you're right!

Some mistakes are just too much fun to only make once!!!

Thanks

I have considered this option as well. But the price of the necks??? EEK!!!! Plus all the work and extras? I wasnt sure how much it would all total to compared to buying a complete guitar. Not sure if it would be more but I know I would have exactly what I wanted. lol!

Fenderfied
    Thanks

Thanks

Thank you for the tip. Ive been slacking the past day or so my searches. I found one on reverb similar to this but was looking for the RW neck. I also found a new body in jade color but its over in the UK and want to avoid the steep currency exchange rates along w/ the shipping costs. I guess its just a waiting game for now. Ill check my eyes appealed to this auction though. Much appreciated. :)

Super Moderator
    'Caster County, Oregon, USA, Earth, Sol, The Milky Way
    Thanks

Years ago, I was on the hunt for a Koa Carvin guitar, with very specific features, and searched hard for months online. Then finally, two of them came up at about the same time on Ebay. I couldn't make up my mind which one to go for, so I made modest bids on both of them, and when the dust settled I won both auctions. Even after I received them, I couldn't decide which one I liked better and I still have them today.

Keep up the search!
    "Life's too short not to enjoy great tone."

Some contend that rock 'n roll is bad for the body & bad for the soul
    Bad for the heart, bad for the mind, bad for the deaf & bad for the blind.
    It makes some men crazy and they talk like fools.
    Makes some men crazy and they start to drool.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SAguitar For This Useful Post:

MykWiz (09-11-2017)

Fenderfied
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SAguitar View Post
    Years ago, I was on the hunt for a Koa Carvin guitar, with very specific features, and searched hard for months online. Then finally, two of them came up at about the same time on Ebay. I couldn't make up my mind which one to go for, so I made modest bids on both of them, and when the dust settled I won both auctions. Even after I received them, I couldn't decide which one I liked better and I still have them today.

Keep up the search!
    thats funny right there. I haven't done the double eBay purchase before. That's something I will strive to accomplish.