FT Member
    Thanks

Default Too Much Good Info To Not Join

Hi, my name is Todd. I am American, born in San Francisco, CA and I have moved around a lot. Currently, my official residence is in Cambridge, United Kingdom. I have been I the UK since 1997. Since 2012, I have also been spending a lot of time at my property in France, just north of Le Mans.

I am Managing Director of an advertising agency called brandAnonymous. brandAnonymous' previous experience was in television (MTV, Disney, Discovery) and, although we are a creative agency capable of producing any type of creative, our most common productions are video. I am the audio guy at my company and leave the visuals to the experts. Nowadays, comprising and recording music for film and recording and mixing the audio for said films.

As a musician, my main instrument is guitar; preferably electric. I bought a Gibson Byrdland in 2007 and subsequently became a bit obsessed with archtop guitars (mainly Gibson). I have several other guitars as well, including:
    Vox/Eko Phantom XII (Brandoni assembled 60s parts)
    2x Heartfield RR8 (2 serial numbers apart; both blue sparkle)
    1987 Strat (Japan built with Schaller "Floyd Rose"; various mods)

Anyway, amplifier wise I have always loved Fender amps. My current main amp is a first generation Cyber Twin, which is my reason for joining fendertalk.com. I tend to lurk more than post; I am a serial twitter user and I stay away from facebook. That said, I look forward to engaging with this knowledgeable community

Fender Lover
    Thanks

Welcome ctreitzell . I also have a first gen Cyber Twin. Like it alot for the convenience of the built in effects, most of which are acceptable. And while I usually gig with a Twin Reverb or Rivera Clubster I took the Cyber Twin out last weekend and it performed well. Look forward to seeing you post here. Maybe we can share some settings!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zenken For This Useful Post:

ctreitzell (07-02-2017)

Super Moderator
    'Caster County, Oregon, USA, Earth, Sol, The Milky Way
    Thanks

Welcome to FenderTalk! Please make yourself at home.
    "Life's too short not to enjoy great tone."

Some contend that rock 'n roll is bad for the body & bad for the soul
    Bad for the heart, bad for the mind, bad for the deaf & bad for the blind.
    It makes some men crazy and they talk like fools.
    Makes some men crazy and they start to drool.

Fenderfied
    Thanks

I also stay away from Facebook. You made a good choice in joining here.
    I'm a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.

Fenderfied
    Thanks

Hey, Todd... 1st gen CT here. I wonder how many are still banging around... Or even how many they made?
    Welcome!!
    PS, No Facebooking here, either. If I want others to know what I'm doing, I'll take out an ad.
    Last edited by badxmpl; 07-03-2017 at 06:19 PM. Reason: blah blah blah....
    Bottle Rocket Scientist.....

FT Member
    Thanks

Welcome Todd, like yourself I'm a first generation cyber user so there are a few of us around, I gig mine regularly with outboard pedals and like Zenken I also use a Rivera, two completely different amps but both with great sounds.