FT Member
    Thanks

Default Help! Irritating hardware problem

I have been on a mission to dress up my American Deluxe Strat and have hit a frustrating bump in that road. My problem: I cannot for the life of me find pick adjustment screws that match the pitch required to fit the single coil S3 noiseless pickups! Of all the hardware that should be an easy, drop-in replacement, they are conspicuously difficult to find! Not the end of the world, but I'd just really like it to those screws. I'm sure the masters don't have this issue!

Also, if anybody knows where a gold 2-point American trem base plate can be found, I would be forever in your debt.

Thanks guys and gals.

Obligatory gratuitous pic:

Last edited by Joelski144; 06-08-2017 at 05:10 AM.

FT Member
    Thanks

Nobody?

Fender Lover
    Thanks

You can find just about anything you might need at this site for small screws and fasteners. Use the search function to find the screws you need, Input the pitch and then look for the style of screw from there. It's a great site and they are the best in the Biz I use them almost every day. As far as the base plate goes you should have no trouble finding that just google away.

https://www.mcmaster.com/#
    Ron