Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

The developer no longer supports or distributes the program, and doesn't respond to email inquiries about it. I'm told by another user that even if someone would give you the .exe file, it requires an activation code specific for your computer. It appears we may be out of luck. Since the Cyber Twin is no longer made or sold by Fender, it seems unlikely that someone will go to the effort to develop a new computer interface for it.

Thanks

Hi Guys,
    The guy's name is Johnny Stecchino and he is a member on here. I just messaged him and asked if I could get a copy of the Cyber Commander SE. Recommend you all do the same and
    let him see how much demand is still out there for his product. Hope he is still around and sees it and responds. If he does I will let you all know. Good Luck, Jim

Fender Deluxe
    Thanks

Did you check his profile to see when he last posted? Unless he has it set to e-mail him when he gets a PM he might not get it. Look for the same user name at some of the busier boards (The Gear Page, TDPRI...) if you don't hear back.

Rumor has it he likes bananas:

The Human Torch was denied a bank loan.

Thanks

I figured out how to transfer general cyber systems commander to any computer. I'm happy to help anyone who'd like to get cyber commander back. thanks Mike

FT Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cybercommanderpatch View Post
    I figured out how to transfer general cyber systems commander to any computer. I'm happy to help anyone who'd like to get cyber commander back. thanks Mike
    Yes, please!!! I was never able to buy the General Cybersystems Cyber Commander, though... Hopefully you can advise on acquiring the exe as well. There are many others interested, I know of for sure.

Windows 10 updates? What a mess. Updating an OS to a later version is never a good idea.
    My mother in law let it happen as well from 8.1 to 10. A few weeks ago I spent several days helping her too get that awful win 10 to behave. With Win7, at this stage you must just opt out of windows update. I have 2 Vista 32 machines and a Win7 machine working very well with no updates for the past year. MS sends out "updates" with software that breaks older machines to ransom users to buy new hardware; it's unethical in my opinion. You have to be willing to do a lot of research and experimentation to keep perfectly good hardware functioning.

To use win10 I will buy/build a new computer specifically using Win10; You need to have Pro to turn off autoUpdates. The only really useful thing about win10 is the useable amount of RAM. I do not care for the pasted on gfx on top of the old code.
    Last edited by ctreitzell; 10-23-2017 at 04:45 AM. Reason: I submit a draft in the event ios kicks me out while writing