Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tele Pickups

FT Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CustomWes View Post
    Thanks for your input. I did check out the Bardens. I used to have some but sold that fiddle. They all have the hot rail design. I have looked at the OC Duff models quite a bit. They are on my radar and look like a good choice. I had forgotten about the Kinman's. I don't know if they have a P90ish product. Will take a look.

I just bought a super beautiful Dakota Red strat. Maple board. BWG 'Bombard' noiseless stacked single coils. Seriously quiet pickups with great crystal clear noiseless sound, beautiful mids and lows.

Look up Blake Wright Guitars, and BWG Pickups.
    Last edited by Duffy; 06-16-2016 at 12:44 AM. Reason: Clarification

FT Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bb View Post
    Don't forget to check out Kinman Broadcasters. Proper spank & twang.

I recently purchased and had installed two different sets of Lindy Fralin pickups in two nice strats of mine. I really dig these pickups.

First I had the 'Vintage Hot' set put in a brand new black with maple fret board MIM. I also installed Fender locking tuners and American series string trees and an American five way switch. I super dig this guitar.

The second is set of Lindy Fralin Blues Specials I purchased and had installed in a beautiful Squiers Classic Vibe 50's Anniversary gold metallic one that I also had a very complimenting snakeskin pickguard put on. The snakeskin pick guard, gold finish and tan aged looking pickup covers really look cool.

Both of these have the American Standard style bridge tone mod wiring. The black MIM has black pickup covers.

Both of these guitars are among my favorites and play and look great. The gold one has a spectacular flamed neck with transverse flames going every half inch from the heel to the top of the head stock. This is an incredible neck to find on a Squiers Classic Vibe.

I will definitely buy another set of Lindy Fralin's pickups.

I had serious shoulder surgery recently and am in pain, plus a little irritable. I will get some nice pictures posted before too long. These indeed are beautiful guitars.

Plus I have both a brand new Fender Classic Player Series 60s Sonic Blue strat with rosewood fret board and a brand new Classic Series Lacquer 60s super beautiful three tone sun burst, two piece body strat, with a rosewood fret board.

This burst Lacquer one is probably the all time favorite strat that I have owned, with strong stock pickups and wonderful tone.