Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fender Lover
    Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by tele savalas View Post
    Ordered from Sweetwater Saturday, arrived today. Feather weight. Plugged in and, well, can I say "holy ****" on this forum? I'll try to do a video taking you all through the models and various settings, perhaps this weekend. But I have to say, the variety of tones is impressive and there is some authenticity, to be sure. Also, the bottom end is pretty impressive for the size. I've never liked all of the programming and saving things, but I'm still impressed as hell, and I'm going to try it at practice tomorrow. One thing I like is that the models, which are a bit mysterious for legal reasons, are named in the manual for the songs - one of them is "Enter Sandman", and as a Hokie fan, I have to love that. Yes, it does sound like Metallica's Dual Rectifier!
    Highlighted text should help selling efforts... because always was difficult to achieve fat, punchy sound from so small and light amps. Nice shot Mike, it seems. Does it have 110/220V switch?

Fender Deluxe
    Thanks

Elvir, it comes with a transformer and there is no switch. So I suspect that it would require an adapter to work over there. Of course, there is no appreciable bottom end, but no surprise. The surprise is how natural the models and effects sound, but it's killing me to know how these models and effects would sound through proper speakers.
    The Human Torch was denied a bank loan.

FT Member
    Thanks

Not sure how that one sounds, but I recently picked up a Vox DA15 amp on-sale for about $69 from a local shop. Sounds great for a little amp. No reverb so I run it clean and use effects processor. Very nice for practicing in my office.

Fender Lover
    Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by tele savalas View Post
    Elvir, it comes with a transformer and there is no switch. So I suspect that it would require an adapter to work over there. Of course, there is no appreciable bottom end, but no surprise. The surprise is how natural the models and effects sound, but it's killing me to know how these models and effects would sound through proper speakers.
    What a pity! It seems that its creators did not have in mind the sale to the rest of the world. According to your testimony, it appears as a solid amplifier for the tour, where musicians can rehearse in hotel rooms, so the existence of a switch 110 / 220V facilitate the sale in other countries of the old continent. Maybe some De Luxe version had to be?