Thread: Lots of pedals

Fenderfied
    Thanks

Default Lots of pedals

I have been looking into pedals recently as a way to feed my GAS. While pedals are expensive, they have a lower ticket than guitars. While gassing for all of the Wampler offerings I stumbled upon pedalgenie.com. I haven't explored their rental business model yet but as simply one place to see a smootload of pedals, it is great. There are so many pedals on there it is mind boggling. I see a large pedalboard in my future.
    I'm not sayin' that, I'm just sayin'......

Friend of Leo
    Thanks

Thats a great site! This subscription model is such a cool thing, and if I were a pedal user, I'd definitely do it for recording. It looks like everybody is doing it now - I'm seriously considering subscribing to Office 365 at 6 bucks a month, and get access to 1 TB of cloud space. I definitely need somewhere to back up my music.

Srini