Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Fender Lover
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Teleblooz View Post
    . . . I also have memberships at many of the other forums (fora?) in your stable, all except Gibson & Gretsch in fact. . . .
    I've got those two covered ;) they are well-run outfits.

Welcome Paul.
    WARNING!!! The preceding content reflects the thoughts of a blowhard with no actual expertise!! Such levels of malarkey have been shown by the FDA to be dangerous to children, pregnant women and people who believe what they read on the internet.

Fender Deluxe
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FenderTalk View Post
    I recognize the ODS username as well. And especially, your Avatar over there - the "kid with the mustache."
    That's my boy - had to censor his identity with tele pickups. Would've been me but there wasn't enough lead length to tie around my fat head. Redd's a friend of mine (I built him a guitar) and I have to say I'm sorry I slacked and missed out on the chance to join in the recent giveaway. I hope you all did well, and I would consider contributing a guitar for the next one, even though my name is not known.
    The Human Torch was denied a bank loan.

Fender Lover
    Thanks

So Paul, does this mean we are going to be able to get FenderTalk and BluesTalk apps for mobile devices?
    Last edited by noname; 12-05-2012 at 09:50 PM.
    WARNING!!! The preceding content reflects the thoughts of a blowhard with no actual expertise!! Such levels of malarkey have been shown by the FDA to be dangerous to children, pregnant women and people who believe what they read on the internet.

FenderTalker
    Thanks

mr. green---congrats on buying fendertalk!! i see you own squiertalk as well. and talkfender also. and bluestalk as well?

well, as you and i seemed to have a problem on squiertalk; i think i'll just be on my way outta here. i prefer to avoid problems and corporate types. please cancel my account. thanks!!

SURF'S UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SURF"S UP!!!!!!

Fender Lover
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bb View Post
    Strat-Talk and TDPRI (in that order)
    In that order??? Cap'n, I thought you were a Tele guy first & foremost! You cut me to the quick, sir!
    There is none so blind as he that cannot see...

FT Member
    Thanks

Congratulations, Paul. I've participated in most of your other guitar forums and have the highest respect for the way you do things in a spirit of integrity and fairness. I've enjoyed this forum under it's previous owner and I'm sure things will only get better with you at the helm. Thanks for your commitment to serving the online guitar community.
    "I know just enough to be dangerous....."

Fenderfied
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Teleblooz View Post
    In that order??? Cap'n, I thought you were a Tele guy first & foremost! You cut me to the quick, sir!
    Yes, I realise that may seem strange coming from me and I assure you I am indeed a Tele guy above all others (I rarely play anything else these days it has to be said).

It's just that Strat-Talk is more of an easy going place to me and I feel more comfortable over there when things are slow here.

As you say, sometimes TDPRI can get a bit overwhelming and I find the discussions can become a bit pedantic at times but it's a great resource of information for all things Tele of course.

I hope that's restored your faith in me Sir.
    I'm a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.

Fender Lover
    Thanks

Hey Paul,

Welcome to the FT family. It's nice to have you on-board. Like the others, I hope we can keep the same feel to this place. It has a nice feel to it.

~MW

[EDIT] It looks like you have a new rule put in for swearing because my signature doesn't look the same as it used to!
    "But hey, I like these cheap riffs, they make me happy and alive each day here, when all seems lost and grey good riff pump blood stronger, sweat visit your face and - you feel then all right!"~ Elvir 2015

Fender Lover
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bb View Post
    Yes, I realise that may seem strange coming from me and I assure you I am indeed a Tele guy above all others (I rarely play anything else these days it has to be said).
    It's just that Strat-Talk is more of an easy going place to me and I feel more comfortable over there when things are slow here.
    As you say, sometimes TDPRI can get a bit overwhelming and I find the discussions can become a bit pedantic at times but it's a great resource of information for all things Tele of course.

I hope that's restored your faith in me Sir.
    Whew - scared me there for a moment! Do you have any idea what a good exorcism costs these days?
    There is none so blind as he that cannot see...

Fender Lover
    Thanks

Welcome Paul. Can you get rid of that Smoot thread ?
    Ron