Thanks

Default Tips on scoring the best pruce for a New Fender Jazz Bass

I am looking to purchase an Aerodyne Jazz Bass. Were a can a bassist find the lowest price? I have looked at companies that sell on the internet and none will give you a lower price then their competition. It seems like these online companies must be selling a lot guitars and will not deal on a lower price just to move a guitar. I would appreciate any info anyone my have. Thank you, Jerry B.

Fenderfied
    Thanks

Remember when we all wanted a better price than the "brick and morter" stores? Then we got all the e-stores and they've 'bout put the the b&m's outa business by cutting their profit margins down to nothing. And you want a better price than that...?? Sounds like you're in the market for a Chinese knock-off.
    I don't mean any offense, but you sometimes get what you pay for but you NEVER get quality that you haven't paid for....

best wishes.
    Bottle Rocket Scientist.....

Fender Lover
    Thanks

One way for online buying is to go to the 'scratch 'n dent' section. Prices are often cut a few bucks, and you won't worry about putting the first blemish. Another way is look for slightly used items purchased by a newby who gave up trying to learn. Be patient and keep looking around until you find what you want at the price you're willing to pay. Otherwise pay the going price from a place with good customer service reviews. Good luck!
    Welcome to the land of Dementia!