Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks

I recently purchased the Cyber Commander software for my Cyber Twin CT, and I haven't been able to get the amp to connect to the computer yet. I am using a USB to MIDI converter made by M-Audio ( the uno), and it will pass midi into the amp, but not receive it back, so the loopback tests fails every time.

This is extremely upsetting, as the Cyber Commander software is $80.00, and has a very strange way of activating the software. Long story short, I don't know if I'm having a software issue, or if the midi controller is not working properly. I just purchased the Roland UM-2G 2x2 on Ebay, so since this is the midi hardware that General cyber systems suggests that we use, I am going to try it.

I will post again after I have received the midi unit, and let everyone know if it works. I am excited about it, but I have had a VERY difficult time setting this up, and there is very little on the internet to help guide you through the troubleshooting process.

Thanks everyone, and I hope to report great news shortly.........

Fender Lover
    Thanks

Johnny Stecchino was (or is) the operator of General Cyber Systems. He was here, but I don't think he is any more. I would suggest going to Fender.com and looking at their user Forums, he was posting there quite frequently.
    Michael

Thanks

hi all...is this program still anywhere to be found?I have tried everywhere to find it for my cybertwin se...if you have any info please do let me know. thanx

Thanks

Default The site has been down for a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by jageya View Post
    hi all...is this program still anywhere to be found?I have tried everywhere to find it for my cybertwin se...if you have any info please do let me know. thanx
    I have the program and it's great but requires an install key. Wish the owner would still make it available.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by johnny stecchino View Post
    Hi All,

Johnny here from General Cyber Systems, the folks that provide Cyber Commander (SE and CT versions).

2 MIDI cables needed for Cyber Twin, 1 MIDI cable for foot controller + one UM-2G (USB to MIDI converter) from Roland is what you need.

For those of you not familiar with Cyber Commander, it is a software that opens up the Cyber Twin like no other software. Visit the General Cyber Systems website, pick a copy of the manual and see if you like it.

This software took us 2 years to develop and thoroughly shake out. The software is bug free. As for support, we always answer the mail and support. Every single customer problem solved to date (almost always faulty cabling or faulty MIDI drivers).

Software is native on PCs, do not have a native MAC version at this time. However, we know that Cyber Commander works on MACS will Parallels software running XP & MAC must be Intel based.

If you have questions, I'll do my best to answer.

ciao,
    johnny.
    hello,
    J'avais acheté le software cybercommanderCT mais mon ordinateur est tombé en panne. Je ne peux pas le faire fonctionner sur mon nouvel ordinateur depuis et le concepteur de ce logiciel ne donne plus signe de vie.
    Aidez-moi, SVP
    Best regards
    Didier

Hi,
    I had bought the CybercommanderCT software but my computer broke down. I can no longer make it work on my new computer and the designer of this software no longer gives sign of life.
    Help me, please.
    best regards

Didier