Fender Lover
    Thanks

eating bunnies? this is the only way a bunny shall be used:
    Michael

Fender Lover
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrSpyderman
    eating bunnies? this is the only way a bunny shall be used:
    Sure, that is ONE of possible million combination, it depends of your intention for what you wanna to use a bunnies ;)

Fender Deluxe
    Thanks

"But I don't want to go among mad people" Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat, "We're all mad here 'n stuff."

Fender Lover
    Thanks

Last evening I got message over Internet from my friend that he, along with a few friends from forum, decided to embellish Christmas days to me and my family :shock: !
    I was surprised (an still I'm) like rest of my home-crew... :oops: just, we doesn't expected that someone so far a way from this forgotten part of God's soil could do something like that! 8)
    Even I don't like to share some private events from Internet, I couldn't suppress myself and not to talk about it at job! My fellow-workers couldn't believe, they thought I just have wish to tease them!
    Anyway, we are thankfully to these people that had will and wish to seclude a part of their family goods and share with us in order to make inside our hearts warm like they feel already...
    I don't know who was "founder" of this action but we thanks to him and to his participants.
    God bless you and yours, like all these fine people here and this unique place. :angel:

Fender Lover
    Thanks

Thanks to dear God, we are finally alone at home It's time to check did we forget something of playing in last week?

MAN, I HATE THOSE INVISIBLE WIRELESS TRANSPONDERS... 8)
    Don't push arm too much low... even Bill Lawrence's said YES

Fender Lover
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Herb View Post
    Elvir, you got that from Wichita Band and Music, didn't you? I tried to turn you on to their website back in the old day's of S-freak's old live chat, do you remember? I think then I was using their other business name E. M. Shorts. They are the most reputable and honest music store I have ever encountered. I'm very glad they solved your shipping nightmare for you! 8) 8) Let's hear it for all of us good guys in Kansas!
    Howdy dear Herb,
    just a word Kansas remind me and my older son on something nice, shiny, blacky and loud thing...Dean ML and kind stuff from music store there! God, they saved me, saved me like dad in the eyes of my first born son, when nowhere in Eu wasn't possible to buy this model and I was short with time...

Fender Lover
    Thanks

Wink

Jesus, more than two week took works on replacement of telephone's pole in my street and due that we were disconnected from Internet. What a ugly time it was... like there is nothing fun and interesting than surfing on Internet! Now, it's temporary working but don't know for sure will it stay so, or works are done...
    In any way, I'm happy I'm able to be with you guys here, on this the best cyber place on other side of Ocean.

Fender Lover
    Thanks

Talking What a offer dude!

I just stopped to check what's up inside ACFixer's subforum about refrigerator ... and I saw this advertisement that looks to me like some kind of kind offer. Eh, beloved admin forgot to put hers phone. Yes, I know it's international call but... I could handle it (honestly, call would last short )
    See attachment bellow...
    {Man admin, this allowed attachment size is really... small. Enhance it, please ;) }
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fender Lover
    Thanks

Lightbulb What is next?

As I don't see on horizon some wise idea how to get fair bank loan for CNC I decided to start with things that I could obtain without some big investment. As Stratocaster appeared complicated with its round edges and I'm not familiar with Tele shape, I decided to go into direction of heavy metal guitar. A couple of alder blank shall arrive next week, I think so, and then I'll try to glue them, level and sand.
    In meantime I'll draw a plan of body, neck... in natural size. Probably with Corel Draw.
    Then I'll print it, glue parts of drawing together with tape and transfer onto wood. then I have plan to cut it with saw or as German say with "Oberfraese". Then... then we will see how it looks like and make decision what is next step.
    Problem will be for sure paint as nothing from US is possible to obtain in EU, and if you can, then price is like paint factory did it just only for you! Now, I would like that here are Lance or Mike...together with their tool and experiences...

Fender Lover
    Thanks

Paint - schmaint! It's a Metal guitar. Black goes with everything!
    There is none so blind as he that cannot see...