Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Fender Lover
    Thanks

Fantastic!!! :D :D :D

p.s. - read while I'm taking my coffee break

Fender Lover
    Thanks

Very nice stories Elvir!

Thanks for sharing. My daughter is young (3.5) and we have another on the way in November, but I hope to be able to share music with my children in the future too. Very touching stories. Thanks for sharing!

~MW

Fender Lover
    Thanks

Thank you guys you shared same feeling I have had then... I know that my English isn't perfect and I like to write like great Mark Twain, so necessarily is possible that here and there is some grammar error. That's stronger than my wish to write correct things, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Herb
    Elvir, you got that from Wichita Band and Music, didn't you? I tried to turn you on to their website back in the old day's of S-freak's old live chat, do you remember? I think then I was using their other business name E. M. Shorts. They are the most reputable and honest music store I have ever encountered. I'm very glad they solved your shipping nightmare for you! 8) 8) Let's hear it for all of us good guys in Kansas! :roll:
    Yes Herb, I've remember that part of chat, but I met some guy called Jonas or something like that, with Reed as his boss & owner from shop called Funky Munky Music Online Store at Shawnee, just "cigarette" far from Kansas ;), maybe some 6-8 miles!? Really kind boys, fast and reliable, my hat off to him.

Fenderfied
    Thanks

I know that shop! It's about 15 minutes from my house. I'll have to stop in and see them! 8) 8)
    Yer guitar pickin' friend,
    Herb
    "It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing, 'n stuff!"

Fender Lover
    Thanks

Default Recipe 1: Bunny with chalotte in sauce of apple's must

[color=blue]BUNNY WITH CHALOTTE IN SAUCE OF APPLE'S MUST[/color]
    Chalotte is green, fresh onion, US name is? No, it's scallion. Well, thank you waited for, here it's:
    --------------
    [color=blue]BUNNY WITH SCALLIONS IN SAUCE OF APPLE'S MUST

For this meal we need:
    - 4 bunny's hum (leg)
    - a few salt, pepper
    - 1 spoon of lemon or citron sauce
    - 3 spoons of olive oil
    - 4 cloves of garlic
    - 4 stalk of scallions
    - 4 branch of thyme
    - 2.5 deciliter of apple's must*
    - 2 spoon of aromatic vinegar
    -----
    For supplement:
    120 grams of corn's grits
    5 deciliter of water
    1 spoon of butter
    salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese

Note: suitable for 4 person

*Apple's must: grating apples and leave over night to stay and oxidize. At morning add water and a few sugar. Let stay so few days, then filtrate liquid and use as the must.

Preparation:
    Peeled garlic slice into small dices, and with water clean fresh onion slice into bigger pieces. Let's now separate bunny's flesh (meet) from the bones in order to get boned meat. Each piece of flesh slice into 3 piece, wash with cold water and dry it. Now rub down flesh pieces with lemon (citron) sauce, salt and pepper, and then cover it with transparent plastic foil. Now, you can put it into fridge for 1 hour.

Process:
    Into adequate big fryer add olive oil and put flesh pieces. Make sure you roast flesh equally on all sides. Take care that fire isn't strong but mild, so that flesh get slowly, gradually right color. Let sauce produced by flesh roasting get soft darker nuance. Now add garlic and fresh scallions, sprinkle with thyme and continue to roast at least 10 minute or so. After this time you could start adding apple's must and cover the fryer. Continue to braise until flesh is getting soft.

Let's start boiling 5 deciliter of water with salt and pepper. As long as you adding corn's grits, stir constantly with proper "small broom" (those for whipped cream). After that add butter and constantly stir until hard corn-mush (polenta) start gradually to swell up. Then cover it and leave on warm place. If necessary add to the flesh a little wine or water. Let's start to boiling gravy and according to your personal taste improve it's taste by adding spiced vinegar. Take polenta and shape small clods (like egg). Serve these clods along with roasting, spill over gravy and sprinkle with thyme.
    [/color]
    ----------------
    Bon appetite!!! Enjoy the meal. 8)

Fender Lover
    Thanks

Default Re: Recipe 1: Bunny with chalotte in sauce of apple's must

Quote Originally Posted by Littlefloor
    Chalotte is green, fresh onion, US name is?
    i'm going to say SHALLOT.

do they look like this? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shallot

or more like this? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scallions (which would make them "SCALLIONS" in English!)

~MW

Fender Lover
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MykWiz
    Chalotte is green, fresh onion, US name is?
    i'm going to say SHALLOT.

do they look like this? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shallot

or more like this? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scallions (which would make them "SCALLIONS" in English!)

~MW

Definitive it's scallions. Thank you very much dude. :D

Fender Lover
    Thanks

Definitive it's scallions. Thank you very much dude. :D
    Okay, then here is the tricky part. Some people call them GREEN ONIONS while others call them SCALLIONS. Darn language rules! :roll:

Glad to be of service.

~MW

Fender Lover
    Thanks

Now I'll have to find some bunny's. Thank's Elvir, I have been waiting another recipe from you. I don't cook much this time of year, but as soon as it cools off I'm going to try it.
    Welcome to the land of Dementia!

Fender Lover
    Thanks

Default TELECASTER IN MY HOUSE!!!

This is very special day for me and my older son: we had guest but not some classic guest but some school friend of my son that is playing for hobby electric guitar. He is owner of only one USA Fender Telecaster in my county! Beside this statement, he has also combo Marshall JCM800 Lead series 50W which isn't into excellent condition but it's working.
    I wasn't impressed with Marshall due some reason I'll described later but guitar!
    This is classic body Telecaster guitar, with serial S84xxxx, where is possible to recognize it's model from 1977-78! :shock: Headstock is classic Tele, with ancient Fender logo like was Fender CBS era! This model has serial on headstock, I think it's bellow title Telecaster, and right of it is Made in USA. Unfortunately, battery in my camera was empty so I wasn't unable to make photo, but I'll do it as soon as possible.
    Probably ash body is "sour cherry" painted, with many dents and scratches, but nothing serious. Two classic pickups for tele series, where poles bellow G & D strings are a little raised (4-5 mm), and other poles are flat. Pickup is angled, like usually, there is some title on housing of bridge PU but I'm not sure what. Bridge has 3 brass barrels with 2 screw for height adjusting, 2 silver-metallic ribbed knobs, 3-way switch, no plastic cap on it. Pots aren't in good conditions, it seems they are a little shaky or need replacement. Black pickguard, not damaged. Neck had have better days for sure, but frets aren't so exhausted to make guitar unable to play. Here and there is noticeable & visible clues of playing, where lack is gone. Wood of neck is probably maple, but not sure 100%.
    Plate behind is squared and there is F like old 7 logo, 4 screws.
    It seems that PU aren't well protected and axe is producing microphony on higher volume (on my and his Marshall) so it demand managing with pots of volume & tone :?
    After that, guitar has nice sound for so small PU, bridge PU sounds almost like Gibson 57 Plus or PAF at least. Didn't tried bridge PU, as we have had no enough time (I have to go to work :x ) but perhaps next week we will met again...
    His Marshall, I think it's 4010 model, also need big repair, maybe tube replacement and post cleaning but I don't have special anti-oxidant spray, a one what is obtainable on the West :?
    In one moment he sold both of them last year but he repented and back gear to home. He has although a intention to get some new guitar, Ibanez, Jackson... but he wouldn't sell Tele as it was his first guitar and it's USA model. But, who knows...
    I'm not expert for Teles and at this place and short time inspection I couldn't say for sure it's genuine Tele but just judge by serial and visible age of axe. If it's true, I think it's worthy 3000-4200USD IMO as it has no HS case.
    Weight of this Tele is noticeable, like old Les Paul Custom, then you know why on it is wide belt :) This Tele is very heavy, believe me.
    What you guys think?