Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
    Fender Lover
    Thanks

Default Firedude's firehouse log

Well, here goes. I'm here at the fire station. Not much going on. It's raining, again. Man it's been raining all summer. Well at least we haven't had any grass/brush fires this summer. Dang, I'm trying to lose a little weight, and the hardest thing is sittin around the firestation with absolutely nothing going on, and not wandering over to the snack machine ( which is right outside my office door). Well I do have my Tele with me. Today I brought my Tele and my Digitech RP200. I keep a little micro marshall amp in my locker. So it's watching tennis, playing my tele, oh and making runs. Since it's wet, we'll probably be responing to a bunch of car wrecks today and tonight.

Killer Seal Fender Lover
    Thanks

You must get some natural reverb there at the firehouse ay Firedude?
    "I'm not ignorant, I just don't know stuff"

Fender Lover
    Thanks

Whew,... just got off the treadmill.......

Well yeah but, I usually have to keep it kinda quiet. Normally there's 9 other guys here. I don't wanna annoy everyone.

Fender Lover
    Thanks

Well, I'm at home. Just got yardwork and errands to run today. I must be allergic to molds. It's been a very wet summer and the old nose is giving me a rough time. Grrrrrr. Work was pretty quiet. The ladder truck did respond to a hit and run accident with a fatality. One family's grieving and someone else is in a heap of trouble.

Killer Seal Fender Lover
    Thanks

I could never understand the "Hit and Run" stuff. Beyond the fear of repercussion, how could someone drive away from a person they just hit. Most of the time they say they didn't notice it at all or they say "I felt something but I didn't know what it was." BULL.

Fender Lover
    Thanks

Yeah, MY dad used to say "People are no dam good". Usually those people are way drunk and/or have warrants out on them. This car was hit from behind by a large older Blazer, killed the dude in the back seat, then they found the Blazer in a field some time later. Well the guy will now have a murder warrant out on him.

Fender Lover
    Thanks

Back at the Firestation. We've been a little busy, routine stuff. Nothing major. My daughter is getting married on the 15th, so the final preparations are under way. Gotta go buy a whole boatload of liquor for the reception, get my tux, all that stuff.

Killer Seal Fender Lover
    Thanks

Congratulations Firedude! All the best to your Daughter and her new Husband. I'm just quessing but will Jose or some of his family members be at the bar for the reception?

Fender Lover
    Thanks

Thanks, Oh yeah. Jose, Jim, Johnny Walker, his brothers, Blackie and Red, the whole gang.

Killer Seal Fender Lover
    Thanks

Well if they all bring their axes it should be quite a jam... 8)