Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    FT Member
    Thanks

take a look in the cyber commander manual. all the info you need is there. see
    http://www.generalcybersystems.com/r...erSEManual.pdf
    see chapter14, all the info is in there.

ciao,
    johnny.

FT Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by johnny stecchino View Post
    take a look in the cyber commander manual. all the info you need is there. see
    http://www.generalcybersystems.com/r...erSEManual.pdf
    see chapter14, all the info is in there.

ciao,
    johnny.
    Ahhh, if only that was a live link :-/ I have found a Cyber Twin not far from my place in France advertised for sale, but I don't really see the value in having two other than for redundancy. It's probably better to consider a wet/dry set up with a different, complimentary amp. It is interesting how much more support I have found for my much older 1995 Digitech GSP2101 than for my 2004 Cyber Twin. Cyber Commander unobtainable so far that I and others looking for it have found. Sakes alive, the 2101 can be accessed via PC with free Midi Ox!...I guess I' will investigate any possibilities with SYSEX madness in the next couple of weeks. One thing is for certain, Cyber Twin sounds WAAAAAAAAY better than the 2101! My main issue is finding a midi controller now, Cyber Foot and Johnson J12 being so rare. I guess I will start with a Boss expression pedal and a Behringer FCB1010 and see where that gets me. The Cyber Twin I still use at least once a week....The GSP 2101 not so much...

Thanks

I have Behringer foot controller and it works well with the CT FE, but the numbers are always off by 1. CT starts a zero, Behringer starts at 1. With the 2 foot pedals, I have one set for wah, and the other is volume.

FT Member
    Thanks

Thanks mgdesigns,
    After I wrote that post, I Set off on a bit of a midi journey which I explained in depth in this thread
    http://www.fendertalk.com/forum/show...d=1#post344982

I agree with what you say about the numbering, I have been hitting my head on the desk over that one for a while too. I still don't have a solution. I have just been creating new programs/patches on the CT and Digitech 2101, so I don't do a lot of program/patch surfing at the moment. Also, I said in my post in this thread that the CT sounds better than the Digitech GSP 2101, and that isn't necessarily true. Right now I am using 3 amps in a wet-wet-wet kind of set up. CT is my main amp which is essentially mono. You can set it up in several ways. Then, I feed two smaller amps the stereo outputs of the 2101. It sounds so much better having multiple amps. My stereo amps are nothing special, actually they are super cheap : left side is a tiny Peavey Rage 1580 and right is a solid state Fender Princeton 65. I have an original Digitech Whammy pedal which has a wet and a dry out and that is how I split my guitar signal to feed the 2101 and CT simultaneously.