FT Member
    Thanks

Default Synth pop and glam rock band in South San diego

Young guys, 16-20's.....Plenty originals, lots of free time, good collaboraters, theoretically savvy, good players looking for good times.

Mainly need bassist, drummer, brass players.

Fenderfied
    Thanks

Welcome to the forum. You're being read - we're paying attention. :D

That's a mighty young group you're looking for, but I can do the math; a 5 year span.

It's interesting because one of my son's synths just went to San Diego. The boy is 20, is a wicked drummer for synth music, and plays bass just fine, for nearly 10 years.

We're staying here, but I wanted to welcome you and wish you luck with your venture. It's a nice music genre, I'd like to see & hear more of it.

FT Member
    Thanks

Thats cool, Id love to meet a great bassist for our styes. The age range is small but just cuz id be kinda weird a couple of 16, 17 year olds gigging with some 30year old....more cuz I dont see any one older wanting to jam with us really... but Im prolly editit soon