Thanks

Default Can anyone ID these Precision pick ups?

I got these weird PUPS on a modified (destroyed) '74 Precision!
    Can anyone identify the maker? Are these comparable to stock Fender PUPS or others on the market?
    Cheers...............
    Are you what you think you are?
    Or are you what others think you are?

NB Kids are the only really human beings...........

Fenderfied
    Thanks

Wayne, whatever you have there is a piece of history.

I have occasionally come across early-style blade pickups made by aftermarket individuals, real old-fashioned Rock It Scientists, but they didn't put their name on their work. They were part experimental.

Hopefully, your post becomes at quest for some of us. The guys love to help. It's a great challenge, and educational. I'm a bit addicted to that. :roll:

Here's something I found on the Curtis Novak site that is at least interesting in the meantime.

And I encourage all who are interested to click on his link to making a cheap no-name (humbucker) pickup sound like a PAF. WOW that's good stuff!

http://www.curtisnovak.com/pickups/r...ne/index.shtml